The Government of Andhra Pradesh has announced various programs that are beneficial to the common public and ultimately the state such as YSR Cheyutha Scheme. Under the election manifesto “Navarathnalu”, CM Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched the YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme that focuses on the field of evolution and growth of the EWS (economically weaker sections) emphasizing on the widows, senior citizens, and persons with disabilities for securing a dignified life. As per the scheme, a list of selected beneficiaries under the scheme is to be published online each year. The Department of Rural Development is the authority to regulate the better implementation of the scheme.
YSR Pension Kanuka List 2021
Go through the complete article for all the details about the YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme. Also, know more about the ameliorated pension rates below. We have covered all the information and particulars about the objectives, benefits, type of pensions, eligibility criteria to apply through the mentioned pension scheme, etc. You can also refer to the post for the online application procedure, how to check the YSR Pension Kanuka Beneficiary List online, the selection procedure, and others.
Highlights of YSR Pension Kanuka
|Scheme Name||YSR Pension Kanuka List 2021
వైయస్ఆర్ పెన్షన్ కనుక
|Article Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt Scheme|
|Launched by||CM Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Authority||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Department||Department of Rural Government|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance to the economically weaker groups|
Benefits of AP YSR Pension Kanuka 2021
The main objective of this scheme is to provide economic support to the poor and weak sections of the state, the YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme grants financial benefits to the citizens of Andhra Pradesh.
Under this YSR Pension Scheme, the capital will be transferred directly to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries or the respective selected applicants.
|Type of Pension||Pension Amount|
|CKDU Pensions||Rs. 10,000 per month|
|Transgender, Disabled, and Dappu Artists Pensions||Rs. 3,000 per month|
|Others||Rs. 2,250 per month|
Types of AP YSR Pensions
The following mentioned people will be benefited from the YSR pension Kanuka scheme:
- Old Age Pension
- Disabled Pension
- Weavers Pension
- Widow Pension
- ART Pension
- Toddy Tappers
- Single Women Pension
- Transgender Pension
- Fishermen Pension
- Traditional Cobblers Pension
Amount Distribution under YSR Kanuka Scheme :
- Persons belonging to the categories of Old age, Widow, Toddy Tappers, Weavers, Fishermen, Single Women, ART (PLHV), or Tradition Cobblers are entitled to get the amount of ₹ 2250/- per month.
- Persons belonging to the categories of Transgenders, Disabled, or Dappu Artist are eligible to get the monthly pension of ₹ 3000/-.
- People affected with Chronic Kidney Disease are entitled to get a monthly pension of ₹ 10,000/-.
Ysr Pension Kanuka Statistics
|Pension details||Live||Releases||Disbursed this month|
|Pension to artists||4185||4185||4072|
|Sainik welfare pension||682||682||622|
|Pension to dialysis patients admitted in government hospitals||3588||3588||3305|
|Pension to dialysis patients admitted in affiliated hospitals||5940||5940||5590|
To apply for the YSR Pension Scheme, a person has to fulfill the following mentioned conditions.
- The applicant shall be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- S/he must possess a white ration card and should be under the BPL.
- S/he should not be benefited from any other Pension Schemes.
- A person above the age of 60 years with no means of income or financial support can apply under the Old Age Pension category.
- People with at least 40% of disability with no age limit are considered as the beneficiaries under the scheme.
- Weavers above the age of 50 years can apply for this.
- The widow with a minimum age of 18 as per the Marriage Act falls under this category.
- With the age of 18 and above a transgender is considered eligible for the scheme.
- Under Single Women Pension Scheme, a woman must be unmarried with zero family support. The age limit is 30 years and 35 years for women belonging to rural and urban areas. Also, any married woman can apply for a pension above the age of 35 years and has been separated for more than 1 year.
- The age limit for Toddy Tappers, Fishermen, and Dappu Artists for the entitlement of the scheme is 50 years. However Traditional cobblers with the age of 40 years and above are considered eligible.
- Patients undergoing the treatment of ART (Anti Retroviral Therapy) for the past six months continuously are entitled to the scheme.
- Patients who have undergone the treatment of CKDU (Chronic kidney disease of Unknown Etiology) through dialysis continuously are eligible for the pension.
Documents Required to Apply for the Scheme :
- Aadhar Card.
- BPL Ration Card.
- Residence Certificate.
- Birth Certificate or any ID proof to verify the birth date.
- Bank Passbook Details.
- Passport Size Photographs.
How to apply for the YSR Kanuka Scheme?
- Visit the official website https://navasakam2.apcfss.in/ or https://sspensions.ap.gov.in/
- Then click on the “Download” option visible on the top of the homepage.
- Download the YSR Kanuka Pension form and take a printout copy.
- You will find different types of application forms such as –
- Old Age Pension Form (OAP)
- Widow Pension Form (Widow)
- Disabled Pension Form (Disabled)
- Weavers Pension Form
- Toddy Tappers Pension Form
- Single Women Pension Form
- Fisher Men Pension Form
- Cobbler Pension Form
- Dappu Pension Form
- Fill the form and attach all the documents mentioned, and submit them to the Gram Panchayat office or any authorized officials.
For any YSR Scheme, related queries applicant must contact the Department of Rural Development to resolve his/her issues.
- Phone – 0866–2410017
- Email – [email protected]