The Shaala Siddhi Login, Data Entry, And Registration, at NPSSE Portal (i.e National Programme on School Standards and Self Evaluation portal). Shaala siddhi format 2022 and pdf download at shaalasiddhi.niepa.ac.in
Quality education is the result of a well-designed and well-executed educational system. The Indian education ministry is working to simplify and enhance education for all students in the country. The National Program on School Standards and Evaluation (NPSSE) ensures that the education system in the nation is functional and meets the requirements of students. All children benefit from the NPSSE’s extensive and inclusive school assessment programs.
National School Standards and Evaluation Program NPSSE is also known as shaala siddhi. It is an initiative that was created in order to enhance schools and education in India. The National Institute of Education Planning and Administration (NIEPA) created the NPSSE. The Union Ministry of Human Resource Development also lends its assistance to the department.
The shaala siddhi program works with elementary and secondary school students. The main goal is to promote education by offering high-quality resources. More than 1.62 million schools have been built as a result of the initiative. The initiative would involve all education stakeholders in addressing school development concerns. The NPSSE has implemented SSEF (School Standard and Assessment Framework), a program to assist in the implementation of school evaluation and performance improvement. The SSEF assists stakeholders and schools in external and self-evaluation.
Several aspects, such as e-Samiksha, have been introduced under the National Programme on School Standards and Evaluation NPSSE (School Evaluation Dashboard e-Samiksha). The dashboard is intended for schools to offer evaluation information. To contribute all assessment data, qualified NPSSE participants (stakeholders and schools) should log in to the NPSSE internet portal. The information is organized by block, cluster, district, state, and national level.
NPSSE User Manual
The NPSSE creates a user manual to assist all participating schools and stakeholders in gaining access to the online portal. The assessment reports (self-evaluation) should be completed by schools and uploaded to the portal’s dashboard. To view the user-manual page, eligible participants must first register and log in using their credentials. First, the school should record information on paper and upload it to the NPSSE website portal.
How to Upload self-evaluation details at shaalasiddhi.niepa.ac.in
Note – Only an authorized person or school can register on the Siddhi portal.
- Firstly you need to visit the Shaala Siddhi login page.
- On the homepage of the shaala siddhi, the school selects the login button.
- If you are a new user, then click on the “New user” option to continue.
- Here you need to give the details given below:
- Select your level
- UDISE code
- First name
- Last name
- Mobile number
- Email ID.
- The automatic system will send an OTP to your mobile number provided by you.
- Verify the OTP and click submit button.
- Now you need to create a strong log-in password (must fulfill the page’s password instructions)
- Finally, save all the details and proceed Shaala Siddhi school login process.
Shaala Siddhi Login Process
The step by step procedure for Shaala Siddhi Login is given below-
- Note down the UDISE it will be your username (it will be an 11-digit number).
- Now you need to enter the login password and click submit button to complete your Shaala Siddhi login process.
Filling the dashboard details
The dashboard requires numerous pieces of information, including:
- Demographic information
- Attendance in class. The annual attendance should be calculated by the school using the formula provided on the website.
- Submit details once you’ve determined the attendance rate.
- Then, in the % range, input the class learning result or performance. This is applicable over all classes; click submit to continue.
- Enter the number of teachers in each school and submit the information.
- Enter the instructor who has requested lengthy and short leaves in the teacher’s area.
- To move to the following details, click Submit.
- Now, choose your level based on the core standards and prioritize the areas for improvement as shown on the page.
- Enter the seven core domains and mission statement (in English only) in the space provided, using 20 to 50 words.
- Proceed to the area of improvement, recommended action, necessary assistance, and actions taken for the domains.
- Recheck all the information carefully and click on the submit button.
Submission and Data Unfreeze
- The applicant must read the terms and conditions and agree to them.
- Then, choose the final submit tab. Before submitting the report, double-check that all details are valid.
- The page will ask that you confirm the final submission.
- If you are pleased with the details, click “OK.”
- The page will be displayed the unfreeze tab when you click the “OK” button.
- If you need to make modifications to the report, click the symbol.
- The confirmation dialogue box will show on the screen once more.
- Now, click “OK” to confirm and enable the request to unfreeze.
- The user can check the “manage user request” area for the unfreeze icon.
Shaala Siddhi Generating Reports
You need to visit the Reports section and click on the type of report as mentioned below.
- School evaluation composite matrix.
- School evaluation report
- The school evaluation dashboard
- Composite matrix status report.
Recheck all details carefully and save the report in Word, Excel, or PDF format for reference.
|SCHOOL EVALUATION DASHBOARD||Link|
|Shaala siddhi format||Link|
|Shaala Siddhi Login||Link|
|Shaala Siddhi School Login||Link|
|Format 2022 PDF Download||link|
What is the meaning of NPSSE?
The acronym NPSSE means National Programme on School Standards and Evaluation. It’s also called Shaala Siddhi.
What is the aim or benefit of NPSSE?
The program is designed to help improve the quality of the education system in India. This will help improve the education and facilities needed in education.
Which levels does the NPSSE work to improve?
The NPSSE and all stakeholders are working with elementary and secondary levels of education.