The Government of India has implemented several scholarship programmes to assist students who are unable to continue their education for a variety of purposes. As a result, the Pragati scholarship for girls was established to provide excellent educational opportunities to all students. In this article, we will show you how to download the Pragati Scholarship Merit List in step-by-step methods. You will also learn how to apply for a Pragati scholarship online, as well as how to check the status of a Pragati scholarship. So read this article to the conclusion.
AICTE Pragati Scholarship for girls
The Pragati Scholarship For Girls is a government scholarship programme that was implemented by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). In the academic year 2014-15, this scholarship programme was established to assist students who are unable to afford their educational expenses. Every year, 4000 scholarships are given under the AICTE Pragati Scholarship Scheme.
As a part of this scholarship students will be given a monetary amount that they may use to pay their education fees and continue their studies. This scholarship will encourage education while also relieving the financial strain on students. The Pragathi Scholarship initiative would guarantee that all students in the country have the basic right to education.
Highlights of Pragati Scholarship For Girls
|Scholarship Name||Pragathi Scholarship For Girls|
|Beneficiaries||Girls Students in the Country|
|Objective||To provide scholarships|
|Category||Central Govt Schemes|
Important Dates for the AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2021
The AICTE Pragati Scholarship Scheme’s online registration dates vary from year to year.
Pragati Scholarship 2022 Online Application Deadline:
(For confirmation keep an eye on our articles; as soon as any new information is published by the relevant authorities, we will post it here.)
- In the year 2020, the deadline for submitting an online application was January 31, 2021.
- In the Year 2019, the Pragati Scholarship application deadline was October 8, 2019.
- In the Year 2018, The deadline for the Pragati Scholarship application was November 15, 2018.
Latest Notification for AICTE-Pragati and Saksham Scholarship Schemes
all the Applicants who want to avail the benefit of this scholarship must fulfil the qualifying requirements given below.
- Only meritorious girls students can apply for the AICTE Scholarship scheme.
- The Girl student must have take admission in any degree/Diploma Course(1st year) at any AICTE-approved institution.
- The annual income applicant’s family should be less than Rs. 8 lakh.
- The Pragathi scholarship is allowed only for the two girls per family.
- The performance of students in the qualifying exam is the main aspect of this scholarship and it will be used to prepare the final list for this scholarship.
The applicant needs to provide the following documents given below-
- Mark Sheet of standards-
- Others as applicable.
- Income Certificate of the family for the preceding financial year. ( It should be in a proper manner as a prescribed format, and no is given by a person below the rank of Tahsildar.
- Admission letter – Provided by Directorate of Technical Education for admission in Degree/Diploma course.
The certificate which has been issued by the
- Head of the Institute.
- Tuition fee receipt.
Bank Pass Book that shows the following
- Account number
- IFSC code
Caste Certificate that shows
- AADHAR Card
The selection procedure will be based on the candidate’s performance in the examination, and the Pragati Scholarship Merit list will be created. Reservation quotas are set by the Government of India. If there is a vacancy in the reserved category, it will be transferred to the general category.
Benefits of Pragati Saksham Scholarship
Under the AICTE Pragati Scholarship Scheme 2021-2022, a total of 5000 scholarships will be granted, with a scholarship payment of Rs.50000/- every year. Students can use this money to pay for college, buy a computer, books, equipment, stationery, and software, among other things.
The authority will not provide any additional funds to make payments such as Hostel Fees and Medical Fees, etc.
Pragati Saksham Scholarship Application Procedure
If you want to register yourself for the scholarship for girls, you have to follow the step by step procedure below
- Firstly you need to visit the official website for the Pragati scholarship.
- Now click on “Register Here”.
- Now the system will ask you to provide some details.
- After providing the necessary details select the “Register” button.
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent to your registered e-mail ID.
- Click on the link to complete your registration.
Terms And Conditions Of Pragati Saksham Scholarship
- The Pragathi scholarship would be only available for students who choose to pursue the first year of a technical diploma or degree programme.
- This grant is available to students who were admitted to the institution under the management quota system.
- The candidate must provide a passport-sized picture and their signature in JPG or JPEG format.
- The provided passport photo should be no higher than 200 KB, and the signature should be no higher than 50 KB.
- To be eligible for the scholarship, the individual must hold a General Savings Bank account.
- No students would be eligible for any other government programmes after accepting the Pragati scholarship
- The scholarship money will be transferred into the students’ bank accounts by direct bank transfer (DBT).
Here we had tried to provide all the details related to the AICTE Pragati Saksham scholarship. If you have any queries or suggestions you can reach out to the contact details given below –
- Phone No: 29581000
- E-mail: [email protected]