EPF Grievance Status check | EPF Grievance Portal | EPF Grievance Resolve Time | EPF Grievance Email Id | EPF Grievance Management System epfigms.gov.in | EPF Grievance Registration
India, a country where thousands of companies register their workers, has an official EPF Scheme which is basically a social saving scheme. Every year this EPF scheme grows since new members are being assimilated into the system to help in the retirement saving project. Employee’s Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) is a governmental body that runs the scheme organizing all the funds and making sure that all the sum and right amount is allocated to the beneficiary. If any query/problem arises, considering the fact that a large number of EPF members is quite obvious, then the members will have to either visit the employer or have difficult times with their problems and grievances.
Table of Contents
EPF Grievance Portal
Somehow, the government came up with a brilliant idea of a system addressing EPF problems and inquiries through the EPFO body. The EPF members will get support from the system. The system will basically address and link the EPFO support to the EPF members. This will ease the worker and employer’s job as they will be able to solve the issues online. The members can easily state their queries, grievances, and complaints to the EPFO through the new EPFO I-grievance management system. It also has a reminder system for the pending complaints about the support to check and then address. The status of the issues can be checked by the applicants on the online platform.
Complaint Services available on EPF Grievance Management System @ epfigms.gov.in
- The final settlement of pension.
- Issues on the transfer of PF accumulation from an old EPF account to a new account.
- Details on payment of insurance benefits.
- EPF balance check
- Updating the EPF passbook
- The scheme certificate.
- PF withdraw issues
- A misplaced cheque or returned.
EPF Grievance Registration Online on EPF Grievance Portal
The EPF Grievance Registration process to register a complaint on the EPF I-grievances management system is discussed below.
EPFO members are granted to launch any complaint on the EPFO grievance management system. After logging into the account on the EPF Grievance Portal, they need to follow the steps given below:
- You have to visit the official EPF I-grievance management system website.
- Click on the tab Register Grievance on the homepage of the website.
- You can select any of the options provided beside the tab status section from the menu. For example- EPS member, employer, etc.
- If you don’t find any option useful to you then you can select the others option or don’t know your PF number.
- Now enter your UAN number and the captcha code.
- Click on the get details
- Now the system will show you the personal details such as Your Name, UAN details, email id, and mobile number.
- Now click on the tab get OTP on the page; the system will send the OTP to your registered number. Use the OTP to proceed.
- Now check for the “Personal details”. Select the pertinent PF account number.
- Move ahead to the grievance section and you can now choose the type of complaint. You can also choose a file and attach it to the space provided.
- Once the complaint is successfully registered, the grievance EPFO system will send a registration number to your device and you will receive the detail via email and registered number.
- After verifying the nature of the complaint, the EPFO will send it to the relevant department to handle the case.
- At least 15-30days will be required for the case to be resolved. Members can send reminders in case it takes more than the aforementioned days.
EPF Grievance Status Check Online
The EPF member can check whether his/her PF complaint has been registered and addressed or not. It can be checked through the website portal. To check the EPF Grievance Status via EPF Grievance Portal you need to follow the steps below:
- Visit the official EPF I-Grievances management system page.
- Select the View Status option provided on the main menu of the homepage.
- You need to enter the registration number which you provided during the complaint registration process right above.
- Enter the grievance password and mobile number/email ID for the complaints registered earlier.
- The system takes a few seconds to search and then display the status of your complaint.
Send a Reminder
The reminder is only applied if the complaint has taken longer than 15-30 days to be resolved. If it goes beyond the days, one can send a reminder to help the EPFO support to see the grievance and resolve it as early as possible. The process to send a reminder to the support is given in the steps below:
- Visit the official EPFO Grievance website portal and go to the Send Reminder tab provided on the main menu of the homepage.
- Now the page asks you to enter the registration number which you entered during the registration of the complaint.
- You need to enter the grievance password or mobile number/email ID, in case you used the earlier version to register.
- The page will ask you the enter the reminder description and captcha code.
- Once you click the submit button, the system will send a reminder to the EPFO support department.
- The EPFO will allocate you a number of days. You will have to wait for that time to receive a solution. However, you can anytime check the status of your grievance on the website portal.
How To Upload EPF Grievance Document online?
- Visit the official EPFO Grievance website portal and go to the EPF Grievance Document tab provided on the main menu of the homepage.
- Now the page asks you to enter the registration number and grievance password or mobile number/email ID which you entered during the registration of the complaint.
- The page will ask you the enter the captcha code then click on the submit button.
- Finally, a new page will open where you can Upload EPF Grievance Document easily.
in this article, we had answered all your questions related to the EPF Grievance Portal, we had covered all the services available on the EPF Grievance Management System epfigms.gov.in. if you are facing any issue you can contact the EPFO helpdesk by the contact details given below-
- EPF grievance email id for employee – [email protected]
- EPF grievance email id for employer – [email protected]
- Toll-Free Number: 1800118005
Also, Read >>> Vijaya Bank NET Banking Login 2021
How Many Days will it take to resolve EPF complaints?
The PF amount takes at least around 15-30 days from the date of application to get deposited into your bank account online. It takes 20-30 days in the offline mode. so you can say EPF Grievance resolve time is 15-30 working days.
How do I contact Epfo helpdesk?
The EPF customer care has a toll-free number at 1800-118-005 on which you can contact to file a complaint or resolve your queries. EPF grievance email id – [email protected]
How can I check my EPF grievance status?
On the top menu bar on the official website epfigms.gov.in, you can check your PF grievance status under the “View Status” section.
How to We Check the EPF Grievance Complaint Status?
You will receive your registration number on your registered email ID after you apply for the EPF Grievance. It is better to keep your registered number saved in case you forget your password or login details.