cowin.gov.in | Covid Vaccination Certificate | CoWIN Certificate Download
India is among those countries, that are managing the Covid-19 vaccination process for their citizens. The 3rd phase of Covid vaccinations for the age group 18-45 years has been started from 28th April 2021. All the interested people can register for the Vaccination from CoWIN 2.0 portal.
Covid Vaccination Certificate Download
Aaroygya Setu app and CoWIN portal have been merged together so that citizens can download the Cowin certificate easily. To download the Covid Certificate you need to follow the steps mentioned in this article, by following the steps you will be able to download the covid certificate using the DigiLocker app and the Aarogya Setu app.
COVID-19 Vaccination India Phase 3 Registration
Indian government has opend the Vaccin registrations for all people above the age of 18 years from April 28.“For people between age 18 and 45 years only self-registration and advance appointments are allowed. No walks in allowed for people who are falling in 18 and 45 years age category.”
Cowin registration process
You can register yourself on the CoWIN portal and book an appointment to get vaccinated. If you miss the appointment date then you can book another appointment.
Note- The appointment date for the 2nd dose can be booked after 4-6 weeks.
Process For Cowin Certificate Download
- Firstly visit the Cowin 2.0 website i.e https://www.cowin.gov.in/home, now the homepage of cowin.gov.in will open as shown below-
- Here you need to click on the register yourself option.
- Now you need to enter your working 10 digits mobile number then click on the request for OTP option.
- Confirm your mobile number by submitting the OTP received on your mobile number,
- Now covid vaccination application form will open, where you need to enter these details given below-
- Select the identity proof type (from the drop-down menu)
- Name as on the document number
- Document number
- Date of Birth
- Now go ahead to book an appointment for vaccination, then visit the covid vaccination center on your scheduled date and time.
- The CVC will provide you a reference number after your vaccination has done, you can download your covid vaccination certificate by using this reference number.
Also, Read >>>> TSRTC Bus Pass Apply Online & Renewal 2021
Various ways to download Covid Certificate
CoWIN Certificate download From Aarogya Setu App
For Covid Certificate Download you must fulfill the criteria given below-
- Install Aarogya Setu App (latest version)
- Vaccination Reference Number
- Mobile Number ( Registered on CoWIN Portal)
- Open Aarogya Setu App.
- Now click on the CoWIN option as shown below-
- Here you will these option as given below-
- Vaccination Information
- Vaccination Certificate
- Vaccination Dashboard
- Select the Vaccination Certificate Option.
- Now a new window will open here enter the Vaccination Reference Number then click on the Get Certificate option, as shown below –
Covid certificate Download Using DigiLocker App
- Open the DigiLocker App.
- Click on the Central Government option (View All) as shown below-
- Here Search and Select the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare.
- Now Select the Covid Vaccine Certificate option, a new tab will open-
- Here you need to enter the Vaccination Reference Number then select the Get Document option.
Keep visiting our website How To Fill for more updates.
Can I only get one vaccination dose?
No, every person needs to get two doses of the covid vaccine. The Person needs to get the 2nd dose of vaccine after -6 weeks from taking the first dose.
Can we use offline mode for Covid-19 vaccination registration?
For users who want to register via offline mode, they need to visit the CVC with valid identity proof to get the vaccination.
Covid-19 vaccination price in India?
Rs.250 per person per dose. (this can be different for other private hospitals).
Which mobile Apps can be used for Covid Certificate Download?
The process of CoWIN certificate download is very easy users can use any mobile app among Digilocker App and Aarogya Setu app to download the certificate.