Fruits PM Kisan Registration | Check Payment Status & Beneficiary Status at fruitspmk.karnataka.gov.in | farmer registration and unified beneficiary information system
Recently the Karnataka State Government introduced an official web portal for fruits PM Kisan Registration. this web portal i.e fruitspmk.karnataka.gov.in has been launched to encourage farmers of Karnataka state to cultivate fruits. The state government of Karnataka has announced many benefits for the farmers who cultivate their land and produce more fruits. In this article, we will share the process by which farmers can register themselves on the Fruits PM Kisan Registration Portal, check fruits pm Kisan status, fruits pm Kisan report, the process to fruits pm Kisan login, and how to get fruits pm Kisan id.
Fruits PM Kisan Registration Portal fruitspmk.karnataka.gov.in
This fruitspmk.karnataka.gov.in portal is also known as farmer registration and unified beneficiary information system fruits pm Kisan. we all know that the state government of Karnataka has introduced many welfare schemes for the farmers. All the eligible farmers can visit the fruits pm Kisan portal i.e fruitspmk.karnataka.gov.in. The fruits pm Kisan portal will help the farmers to increase their income. Recently the PM Kisan FPO Yojana has been introduced by the Central government of India.
PM Kisan FPO YOJANA
the full form of FPO is farmer producer organization. with the help of this scheme agriculture and all cultivation-related activities can be improved in the state. PM Kisan FPO YOJANA will help all small and marginalized groups of farmers. They just need to register under this scheme to receive the following benefits.
- After completing the registration process all the beneficiaries will receive the market for their farm products. fertilizer, seeds, pesticides(medicine), and farming equipment will also be provided by the government to the beneficiaries.
- All the middlemen will be removed by the government so that farmers get direct profits from their farms.
- This scheme will also protect the rights of farmers so that they can not be exploited and provide a fair price for all their products.
- All legal land records
- Aadhaar card
- A full land description ( hilly, wet or dry land, etc)
- Identity proof ( Aadhaar card, PAN card voter id, etc)
- Address proof
- Land record copies
- Passport size photo
Fruits PM Kisan Registration Process
- For Registration firstly you need to visit the official website of the Fruits PM Kisan portal then the homepage will open as shown below-
- Now you need to click on the Public registration option available on the homepage of the website it will take you to the next page as shown below-
- On this new page, you need to enter the details of the farmer i.e
- Aadhaar Number
- Name in English.
- After entering the details of the farmer click on the check button, now the system will validate your details then will show you an application form, enter all the required details such as –
- Registered mobile number,
- Land details,
- Income Information
- Other personal information.
- Finally, Recheck your details and then click on the submit button.
Process for Karnataka Fruits Pm Kisan Payment Status Checking
Farmers can check their Fruits Pm Kisan Status using the official website for this they need their fruits PM Kisan ID (PMKID ) Complete process is given below-
- To check the status firstly you need to visit the official website of the farmer registration and unified beneficiary information system, then the homepage will open.
- Now you need to click on the Check Status option available on the homepage of the website it will take you to the next page as shown below-
- On this page, farmers need to enter their Fruits PM Kisan ID (PMKID ) or the Aadhaar number to check the status.
- After entering the PMKID click the Search button.
- Finally, the fruits pm Kisan payment status checking page will open on your screen, you can take a printout for reference.
Fruits Pm Kisan Beneficiary Status /List
Karnataka state government prepare a list of the beneficiaries after the registration, you can check this pm Kisan beneficiary list by following the easy steps given below-
- To check the beneficiary list, firstly you need to visit the official website of the farmer registration and unified beneficiary information system, then the homepage will open.
- Now you need to click on the Report option available on the homepage of the website it will take you to the next page as shown below-
- on the next page, you need to click on the list of farmers announced given inside the report section.
- Now you need to Choose the following details from the drop-down menu-
- Hobli, and
- Finally click on the View button and the list List of farmers receiving FSD will appear. you can check your name on the given list.
The main objective of the FRUITS PM Kisan scheme was to help increase income for Farmers. This scheme has been linked with various other schemes as well, such as PM Kisan FPO. The government has set a budget of 5000 crores to assist all the beneficiaries for five years.
What are the main benefits of PMKISAN FRUITS?
With the help of this scheme, farmers will get a market for their farms and it will also increase the income of farmers.
How do I check my Kisan payment status?
To check the pm Kisan status you need to visit the fruitspmk.karnataka.gov.in portal, then click on the Check status tab from the main menu.
What is fruits pm Kisan?
It is an iccicative started by the Karnataka state government this portal is also known as FRUITS (P.M. Kisan) (Farmers’ Registration and Unified Beneficiary Information System).
How can I check my PM Kisan beneficiary status?
To check the pm kisan status you need to visit the fruitspmk.karnataka.gov.in portal, then click on the Reporta tab from the main menu. it will take to you to the next page where you need to click on the List of farmers receiving FSD from the report section.