The Bhulekh Odisha land records ROR view, Map viewed online through official website at bhulekh.ori.nic.in
Land recording plans in Odisha are met with an exclusive introduction of an official and legal website portal ” http://bhulekh.ori.nic.in/RoRView.aspx “. The state government doesn’t look much into the activities and gives access to the state citizens.
They can view their land details such as ROR, village maps, land activities, etc. You can download any document from the Bhulekh Odisha online process which takes a few login steps.
Table of Contents
Bhulekh Odisha 2021
The Bhulekh land website is open for all citizens and also has a complaint section if in case any issue arises. The word “Bhulekh” is a combination of two words: ‘Bhu’ which means land while ‘lekh’ meaning writing or recording.
Highlights Of Bhulekh Odisha
|Launched by||Government of Odisha state|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Odisha state|
|Objective||Providing online land records|
|Government fees and User costs||Rs.30/-|
|Service Charges of the kiosk Operator||Rs.8/-|
|Certificate Output Charges||Rs.10/-|
Odisha Bhulekh Statistics
|No. of Districts||30|
|No. of Tehsil||317|
|No. of RI circles||2410|
|Total No. of villages||51701|
|No. of Khatiyans||16316250|
|No. of Plots||56173793|
|No. of Tenants||34452809|
Importance of Odisha Bhulekh Web Portal
- Every citizen has the access to all land records such as title deeds, nutation documents, etc. from the Bhulekh web portal.
- A person can access bank loans using land records.
- Land records can be transferred from one owner to another more quickly from the website.
- If there are any court cases regarding a particular land then the authorities can retrieve the right documents.
- It’s faster and helps in easing congestion at government offices.
- The Bhulekh website holds the land history: the landholder’s name, costs, and land activities.
Importance of Land Recording
- It helps in solving land-related court cases with resources.
- Helps in finding the rightful owners of the land.
- The landowner can take loans from the bank using land record documents.
- The land documents are vital while making a land transfer.
- Acts as proof for the landowner.
- Voter’s id
- Ration card
- Aadhaar card
- Land Documents (proof of ownership)
- Encumbrance certificate.
- Land tax and income certificate.
ROR Application Process
- The landowner or applicant needs to visit the district revenue office.
- One needs to request the application form from the land offices.
- Enter the required details and provide all the necessary documents.
- Once you submit the application form, the Revenue Officer will issue an acknowledgment receipt.
- The receipt needs to be kept safe for further reference.
- The ROR certificate will be issued once the documents are verified.
Check ROR online
- Open the official website of Bhulekh Odisha.
- Once the homepage appears, select the location of the ROR and enter the following details:
- District Name
- RI circle
- Now, the screen will display three options:
- Khatiyan: Click on this option then select the Khaiyan from the menu list.
- Plot Number: Select the plot tab and select the number from the menu.
- Tenant: Enter the tenant’s name.
- You can choose between ROR front page or back page as per your preference.
- Soon the ROR documents will be displayed and you can download them or take a printout copy too.
Process Download Orissa BhuNaksha/Map
- Visit the official website
- Now click on the “Map view” the system will display the map page.
- Select your district and enter the plot number, then click submit.
- Finally, the page will show the plot information.