NPSC Recruitment 2020 Details
- Name of Department: Nagaland Public Service Commission [NPSC]
- Number of Vacancies: 45 Posts
- Post Name: Extra Assistant Commissioner, Secretariat Assistant
- Category: State Govt Jobs
- Apply Mode: Online
- Jobs Location: Nagaland
- Application Form Starting Date: 01/11/2020
- Application Form Last Date: 16/11/2020
- Official Website: www.npsc.co.in
NPSC Recruitment Vacancies Details
- 6 (Six) posts of Extra Assistant Commissioner in under Personnel & Administrative Reforms Department.
- 2 (Two) posts of Deputy Superintendent of Police in Home Department, Police Establishment Branch.
- 3 (Three) posts of Assistant Election Officer in the Election Department.
- 1 (One) post of Employment Officer in Labour & Employment, Skill Development & Entrepreneurship Department.
- 4 (Four) post of Assistant Research Officer in Art & Culture Department
- 1 (One) post of Inspector in Nagaland Lokayukta Directorate of Investigation.
- 1 (One) post of Station Superintendent/Enforcement in Nagaland State Transport Department.
- 25 (Twenty Five) posts of Secretariat Assistant in Personnel & Administrative Reforms Department.
- 1 (One) post of Supply Inspector in the Food & Civil Supply Department.
- 1 (One) post of Labour Inspector in Labour & Employment, Skill Development & Entrepreneurship Department.
Total Number of Post: 45 Vacancy
Eligibility Criteria For NPSC Recruitment 2020
Education Qualification: Candidates must have a Complete Bachelor Degree from a Recognized University.
Age Limit: As on 01/01/2018
- Minimum Age 21 Year
- Maximum Age 30 Year
Application Fee: Candidates who apply from any CSC may make payment by cash a sum of Rs.350 (Rupees three hundred and fifty only) of which Rs.310 (Rupees Three Hundred and Ten only) is for examination & convenience fee and additional Rs. 40 (Rupees Forty only) for CSC service charge which includes scanning, filling up of eForm, and transaction fee.
Selection Process: The Candidates will be Selection Based on Prelims and Mains Examination and Interview.
How To Apply: Candidates can apply Online through the Nagaland district Portal at https://edistrict.nagaland.gov.in or through any NagalandOne Common Service Center (CSC).