Eligibility Criteria For JK High Court Recruitment 2020 (Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection Process)
Education Qualification: The Candidates Must be have Passed High School /10th & Intermediate 12th / Graduation Degree With Diploma in Urdu Stenography/ Business Administration and Computer Application or BCA/a Valid LMV/HMV Driving Licence.
JK High Court DEO Clerk Chowkidar Recruitment Details
- Name of Department: Jammu Kashmir High Court
- Total Vacancy Job: 148 Posts
- Posts Name: Data Entry Operator, DEO, Chowkidar, Clerk, Driver, Steno,
- Pay Salary: Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 34,800/- pm
- Apply Mode: Online
- Job Location: Shree Nager Jammu Kashmir
- Minimum Age 18 Years
- Maximum Age 48 Years
Application Fee: Please Go To Official Notification For More Fee Details.
Selection Process: Candidates Will be Selected Based on Written Exam and Trade Test Skill Test and Interview.
How To Apply: Eligible and Interested Candidates Can Apply Online Application Form For JK High Court DEO Clerk Recruitment 2020 From By Jammu Kashmir High Court Official Website.
- JK High Court Job Notification: Download Advertisement
- Apply Online For JK High Court Vacancy Job 2020: Click Here
- Online Application Form Starting Date: 15 January 2020
- Online Application Form Last Date: 03 February 2020