Latest Update: DTE Junior Assistant Admit Card 2020 released. If you are waiting for Grade 4 Hall Ticket, then stay connected with this page. Here we are giving you all the information of the Junior Assistant 2020 Exam that is very important to know you.
DTE Assam Junior Assistant Admit Card 2020 – Details
|Name of Board||Director of Technical Education, Assam|
|Name of Examination||Junior Assistant and Grade IV Recruitment|
|Examination Date||27th September & 4th October 2020 (Postponed)|
|DTE Assam Junior Assistant Admit Card Status||Released on 24th September 2020|
|Post Category||Admit Cards|
DTE Assam Junior Assistant Exam Date 2020
According to the notification, the DTE Assam Junior Assistant Exam going to be held on 4th October 2020. For the last few months, the Junior Assistant test was delayed due to the epidemic. But now the DTE has started preparing for the Grade 4 Exam. Probably the Grade 4 test will be organized in October month. We advise the students to continue their DTE Exam preparation. As soon as the latest JA notice of will comes, we will tell you at the same time.
What Details Present on DTE Assam Grade 4 Admit Card 2020?
- Candidate Name
- Fathers Name
- Date of Birth
- Exam Date and Center Name
- Form Number
- Registration Number
- Test Instructions
What’s Documents to be Carried For DTE Assam Grade 4 Exam 2020
Do you know what preparations you have to make on the day of the DTE Assam Grade 4 Exam 2020? If not, then you should check that you have to take a related ID Card along with the DTE Assam Junior Assistant admit card.
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License (Valid)
- PAN Card
- Bank Passbook with Photograph
- Rashan Card
- College ID Card
- Any other valid ID proof
How to Download DTE Assam Admit Card 2020?
- First of all, open the official site which is www.dte.assam.gov.in.
- After this, check the page of the Junior Assistant Exam 2020.
- If mentioned, click on it and you will redirected on the Junior Assistant Hall Ticket page.
- Here you have to fill the Application Number and Date of Birth.
- After cross checked, click on the ‘Admit Card’ button.
- That’s it, your DTE Admit Card is in front of you.
- Take a hard copy of admit card and carry it on exam day.
Check Postponed Notice: Click Here
Download Junior Assistant Admit Card: Click Here
Download Exam Notice: Click Here
Visit Official Site: Click Here
We hope you will like the details of “DTE Assam Junior Assistant Admit Card 2020”. For more update about this recruitment, please keep visiting the DTE official website regularly.