NHM Maharashtra CHO Recruitment 2020
- Recruitment Board Name: National Health Mission [NHM] Maharashtra
- Post Name: Community Health Department [CHO]
- No of Vacancies: 3965 Posts
- Article Category: Government Jobs
- Job Category: Maharashtra State Govt Job
- Apply Online: OffLine
- Job Location: Maharashtra
- Official Website: www.nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in
NHM Maharashtra Community Health Officer [CHO] District Wise Vacancy Details 2020
|Name of the District||No of Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria For NHM Maharashtra CHO Jobs Recruitment Notification 2020 (Edu. Quali., Age, Selection Process)
Education Qualification: Bachelor in Ayurvedic Medicine/ Bachelor in Unani Medicine/ Bachelor in Nursing. Candidates Must have Complete a Degree From a Recognized University Supported By a Valid Registration From Maharashtra Council of India
Age Limit: Age Criteria For Open Category will be 38 Year and Reserved Categories Will be 43 Year
- Fee For OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Fee For SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 350/-
The Application Fee Pay Through Demand Draft of Nationalized Bank.
Selection Process: The Candidates Will Selection For NHM Maharashtra CHO Post Based on the Written Examination & Shortlist and Merit List of The Examination.
How To Apply:
Qualified & Interested Candidates are required to Apply Application Form and Submit The Completed Application Form with One Set of Self Attested Photocopies of Essential Documents, Two Passport Size Color Photo and Demand Draft at Office of Deputy Director of Health Service [DDHS] For Respective Districts as Per Choice of District of Appointment on or Before 05:30 P.M. on 14 October 2020 by Post Office and /By Hand/ By Courier.
Candidates Should apply For Only One District.
- Starting Date For Submission Application Form: 18/09/2020
- Last Date for Submission Of Application Form: 14-10-2020
|Apply Online||Application Form|
|Recruitment Notification Advertisement||Click Here Download Date Expanded Notification|
|Official Website||Click Here|